Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pescador de Hombres - Lord, You Have Come



[1]
Tú has venido a la orilla, Lord, you have come to the sea shore
no has buscado ni a sabios ni a ricos. neither searching for the rich nor the wise
tan sólo quieres que yo te siga. desiring only that I should follow

[Refrain]
Señor, me has mirado a los ojos, O Lord, with your eyes set up on me
sonriendo has dicho mi nombre. gently smiling, you have spoken my name
En la arena he dejado mi barca: all I longed for I have found by the water
junto a Ti buscaré otro mar. at your side, I will seek other shores.

[2]
Tú sabes bien lo que tengo, Lord, see my goods, my possessions
en mi barca no hay oro ni espadas, in my boat you find no power, no wealth
tan sólo redes y mi trabajo. will you accept then my nets and labor?

[3]
Tú necesitas mis manos, Lord, take my hands and direct them
mi cansancio que a otros descanse, help me spend myself in seeking the lost
amor que quiera seguir amando. returning love for the love you gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment