Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nhi (Quyen): A little deep, deep thank you - HMVTN 2009


Mến chào gia đình Đồng Hành Tây Nam, dearest Dong Hanh Tay Nam family,

First of all - I am sorry if I missed anyone on accident (kind of tired, but wanted to write this tonight while things are still fresh), can you please forward onto anyone I may have missed? I will try to keep this one short.... :)

I know that much of this has already been said as the weekend came to a close, but I just wanted to echo again how deeply grateful and joyful I am from this weekend's Emmaus gathering...words cannot really express it, but I'm going to try a little anyway. :) For me, that is what remains as I am settling in at home now. Thank you for everything! The gentle nudging, supporting, "honking", energy, spirit, presence, joy, laughter, and looooooove between all of us... also, when some of anh/chi mentioned how this new collaboration between BPV/BHL/YaYA Ministries/cac nhom, is the first step (well not first, since it has been a desire for years... but hopefully you know what i mean :D)... I keep having the image of a baby taking its first steps... maybe a little wobbly but sooo wonderful and it's a big deal nonetheless!

There is a sentiment that Bac Giao shared earlier today during Open Space that to me seems to really echo the Spirit working right now in our community... he mentioned that he felt like he had nothing to offer but love when taking on chuc vu truong vung (please correct me if I'm paraphrasing wrong Bac Giao!) ... and if "faith, hope and love remain, but the greatest of these is love" then wow! seems we are in a good spot then, since isn't that what it all comes down to? If we have love.... and God is love.... we have everything!

...so once again, thank you - or rather God reward you (that's what the Carmelite sisters say in place of thank you :D) - for creating such a wonderful space and also allowing me to journey with you. It is truly an honor, blessing, and very deeply humbling. Whatever happens next, I know we will always be close together in Spirit. Besides, see you all very soon in prayer!

In His looooooove,
Nhi
p.s. Open Space documents to come soon. :) ... and I heard, there's a possible DVD or video postings online coming from this weekend's events.... ;) please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment