Monday, August 30, 2010

The best so far!

This year’s S.E.E.D. was the best so far. I just want to say thank you to all the people that made this possible. I had a lot of fun. During this retreat, I got even closer to God. I met some new people and saw some old friends. The activities we did helped a lot. My favorite activity was the blindfold thing. When I got home, before I went to bed, my mom asked me what my favorite activity in S.E.E.D. was I told her that my favorite activity was the blindfold activity. When she asked me what I think it means, I told her that you have to trust in God even when you can’t see him. You just have to trust in the person leading you when you were led outside. I felt a lot of things. I felt a cross, a few rocks, and some more things. It was very exciting. Everything we did was very fun. I enjoyed the retreat very much. I loved canoeing and swimming. Except for the part that the pool water was -40 degrees or something. The cabins were very cool. It was fun pretending that the hot chocolate was coffee. Some of the adults fell for it. It was also very fun when we tickled Steve to the ground. The skit I did was really funny. Yvonne thought of playing Jesus with a British accent. Because Jesus speaks proper English and that’s that. It was also funny when Peter jumped off of the canoe. This year’s retreat was very fun. Thank you to all the retreat leaders and parents.

Mary D.

No comments:

Post a Comment