Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vài tâm tình sau Họp Mặt BPV

Forgive me, all my brothers and sisters in Christ that do not understand Vietnamese. Please allow me to translate and sum up all the prior e-mails from Vietnamese to English.

"The gathering was awesome. The food was outstanding. Anh Thach and Chi Loan and their neighbors were great hosts. The small groups and sharing rocked. Everyone who came through long and short travels blessed each other with their presence, and it wouldn't have been the same. Grace abounded, friendships formed and deepened, and love incarnated in each of us. We were chosen, blessed, broken, and given out to each other and now for the whole world. Eddie is awesome."

God bless, everyone! Go and set the world on fire!








Eddie (the "awesome")



▪ ▪ ▪


Kinh Cha va cac Anh Chi,

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you all for giving me the ability to feel at home during this wonderful gathering. This was my first Dong Hanh-CLC Ban Phuc Vu Gathering to attend and now I can't wait for more to come. I also want to give a BIG thank you to Anh Chi Thach-Loan for opening up their house to all of us. Throughout this gathering I learned about many things. I learned about Dong-Hanh-CLC and YaYA. I was so amazed on how much is out there. I only thought that there was only Regional Groups such as Manna, Holy Mollies, etc. all over the U.S.

I now have many fond memories of everyone and always think of your wonderful smiles every time I think of Dong Hanh. The Toilet-Paper game that we played was one of the highlights of this whole gathering for me. We got to know a lot about each other and we all also had a good time doing so. The Cafe DH was AWESOME! I was able to see how passionate everyone was during the discussions.

Bac Giao va Anh Dung - It was an great to be able to pick you two up from the airport. I can't stop thinking about how Anh Dung waved his arms in the air when he saw my Cowboys Jersey and a Manna sign.

It was a great opportunity for me to meet everyone that attended and gaining this wonderful experience. Even though I was the youngest one, I felt "at home" with everyone. Each and everyone on you was a wonderful gift to me from God. I hope everyone got home safe and had a lot of fun as I did. Keep in touch and God Bless everyone!

Thank you everyone and Ta on Chua!









Jumping Johnaton Nguyen - Manna Dallas - Trung Tay


▪ ▪ ▪


Cac anh chi em men,

Tan xin loi la dda interrupt moi nguoi truoc khi Thai Son wrap up xong buoi ho.p. Hom qua roi khoi nha ac Thach Loan ddo.c kinh lien tuc cho dden khi len may bay. I didn't know where and where to go in Dallas for the first time. Thanks to google map on the phone GPS. Khong the nao ngo+` la kip gio dde chay ddi mua crawfish, ghe' ddo xa(ng, tra? xe rental, lay shuttle bus ra phi truong, va ddi qua security check with 20 lbs of yummy crawfish!!! Ve dde^'n nha thay ma^'y me. con ra ddo'n bo^' roi ca nha ngoi an crawfish tha^.t la de thuong, vui ve va hanh phuc. It was worth it...hehehe.

Trong lo`ng bay gio van ddang con nho dden nhung guong mat de thuong cua tuong nguoi: Thai Duong chay toi chay lui, Hoang Dung ngoi xoa bu.ng, a/c Thach Loan dduoc bo^`i duong cho duoc mot bua massage qua' dda~, chi. Nhu Lien va chi Loan do.n het mot ba~i chie^'n truong trong bep va lau het ca'i sa`n nha`, va cung khong the nao que^n dduoc buoi van nghe cha Hu`ng hu*'ng qua lam luon cho 3 ba`i. Last but not least, Tan qui' nhat la nhung ta^m tinh chi se, nhung cau chuyen, ca'c ban tre ha(ng say ba`n ve chuyen YaYA, va tinh yeu thuong cua Thien Chua dduoc the hien qua moi nguoi.

Cam on tat ca. Ta on Chu'a.








Tan & TA
...and the little army

No comments:

Post a Comment